We have more than 600 muscles in our body, but did you know that about 10% of them are placed in our face and neck.
So there is really a good reason to start taking care of our face and neck muscles.
In Face Yoga, we don't work with all of them, as some of them are really small, but when we work with the bigger ones, the smaller ones will work in a minor way.
To complete a really good Face Yoga session, we also use acupressure points and tapping.
The benefits of doing face yoga are;
1. slows down the aging process
2. tones facial and neck muscles
3. maintain a relaxed look
4. glows your skin, makes it look healthier,
5. can eliminate double chins
6. release tension in face, neck, and shoulder
7. gives you a better blood circulation
8. gives you a better posture
9. learn you to breathe better
10. boost your self-esteem and confidence
There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so.
Affirmations are simple, short and powerful expressions. When you say, think or hear them, they become thoughts that create reality.
“a thankful appreciation for what an individual receives, whether tangible or intangible. With gratitude, people acknowledge the goodness in their lives … As a result, gratitude also helps people connect to something larger than themselves as individuals–whether to other people, nature, or a higher power”
What is stress?
Stress is a natural feeling of not being able to cope with specific demands and events. However, stress can become a chronic condition if a person does not take steps to manage it.